Comparing Euro Colloidal Silver Products
Below you will find a table comparing colloidal silver products. Here are a couple of notes before you begin:
- The particle size distribution report is in pdf format and requires the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view. If you do not have the Acrobat Reader plug-in installed in your browser, you can download it free from the Adobe website. Click on the Acrobat icon below to obtain the Acrobat Reader free.
- In the table below, a click on the product name will bring up the complete lab analysis for the products shown. The top part of the lab analysis page indicates the properties of the product according to the manufacturer. The bottom of the page contains the results of applying a standard suite of tests to determine the physical properties of the colloids. Not all tests can be performed on all the products. Properties for technical details about how the laboratory analysis is performed.
- The table below compares critical metrics. Column 2 of the table compares particle surface area, which is the most important measure of effectiveness. The table is organized in ascending values of particle surface area.
The effectiveness of a colloid is predicated on particle surface area, therefore particle surface area is the single most important metric for comparing colloidal products. The Comparison Table below provides a detailed comparative analysis of products based on the particle surface area.
In the booklet “Silver Colloids” Professor Ronald Gibbs wrote “The size of the particles in the colloidal silver suspensions we use for health purposes is very important. Particle size controls the surface area and therefore the effectiveness of the colloidal silver suspension.”
In this context, effectiveness is defined as the ability of the colloid to interact with its environment, just as in the world of chemistry, where surface area determines how well substances react with one another. For a more complete discussion of the rationale for comparing colloidal silver products using particle surface area as a single-valued metric see: Comparing Colloidal Silver Products.
Effectiveness of a colloid is determined by the particle surface areamaking it the single most important metric for comparing colloids.
- This table is presented in ascending order of particle surface area (column 2) to provide an easy means for direct comparison among the various properties associated with particle surface area. Data from the product reports is compiled into a table so the reader can compare products based on costs and particle surface area.
- Product Name: These are the colloidal silver products listed in the Product Reports. Click on the product name in the table below for the complete lab analysis.
- Particle Surface Area: In the table below, Column 2 (Particle Surface Area) provides the best means for a direct comparison of the various products. Column 2 (cm 2/mL) is particle surface area insquare cm per mL from the Product Report.
- Efficiency Index: Column 3 Effective surface area per unit of concentration. Particle Surface Area (cm2/mL) per ppm X 1000. This value relates how efficiently surface area is generated per unit of concentration (ppm).
- Comparing Quantity: Column 6 (Normalized mL) shows the quantity of the colloid in mL required to provide a constant particle surface area. The values are normalized.
|Argento Laser di Ferioli|
|Helder en Gezond|
|Argento Colloidale Sante’|
Higher values are better. Lower values are better.
Col. 1 Product Name and concentration in parts-per-million (ppm) on label.
Col. 2 Particle surface area= value from lab report.
Col. 3 Efficiency Index = Divide column 2 by total ppm value from the lab report and multiply by 1000.
Col. 4 Total silver (ppm).
Col. 5 Ionic silver (ppm).
Col. 6 mL of product required for a constant particle surface area.
Normalized value is calculated by dividing the largest column 2 value (126.13) by column 2.
Col. 7 Percent Ionic.
- How to Compare Colloidal Silver Products
- Particle Surface Area and Effectiveness
- Bioavailability of Colloidal Silver
- The Truth About Ionic Silver
- Myth of Monatomic Colloidal Silver
- The Truth About TEM Images of Ionic Silver Solutions
- The Truth About Silver Protein Products
- The Truth About Colloid Particle Size
- Bogus Scientific Claims Made for Colloidal Silver Products
- Visit the Colloid Forum where users share information.
- Find colloidal silver products on the internet